DROW Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DROW Alliance Forums

DROW Alliance Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treasure hunting in elona

Go down 
+2
king bloodsy
Karri Spitfire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Karri Spitfire

Karri Spitfire

Treasure hunting in elona Empty
PostSubject: Treasure hunting in elona   Treasure hunting in elona EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:58 pm

Treasure Hunting

Its what we've always wanted, getting gold with out much effort except to escape while clutching our new found riches
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Treasure hunting is basically the means of opening chests or digging up treasure that is not locked, so it requires no lockpicks or keys or any kind, you can bring some if you like but you'll be searching around for a keyhole that isnt there.

Treasure exists all over Elona and is pretty easy to get if ur an experienced runner, treasures collected from all areas total around 20k, with many purples and golds.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are three types of treasure in Elona :-

• Buried treasure- This is a simple case of digging a big hole and looting it, appears in all areas except for the realm of tourment

• Treasure chest- This type of treasure appears in all continents

• Do Not Touch- As the name implies it is dangerous, as upon touching a group in flame Djinn spawn

Treasure exists everywhere in Elona:-

(the following are links to maps)
Istani
-Issnur Isles
-Mehtani Keys
Kourna
-Arkjok Ward
-Bahdok Caverns
-Jahai Bluffs
Vabbi
-Mirror of Lyss
-Forum Highlands
-Hidden City of Ahdashim
The Desolation
-Ruptured Heart
-The Sulfurous Wastes
The Realm Of Tourment
-Domain of Pain
-Nightfallen Jahai
The catch with getting this treasure is, as well as the threat from the "Do Not Touch", and the threat from foes in the way of the run is that these treasures only yeild once every 1-2 month

I think that we could make a monthly event of this with a bunch of runners, all runs are solo-able (if thats even a word)

Guild wiki article ===>>>>Linkage<<<

Last edited by Karri Spitfire on Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
king bloodsy

king bloodsy

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting in elona   Treasure hunting in elona EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:18 pm

if only i had more in nightfall dammit
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting in elona   Treasure hunting in elona EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 12:14 pm

I found out that it takes a month for the treasure to come back and then the longer you wait the better the treasure will become and the more money you will get. The maximun level of items is after 2 months.
Back to top Go down
https://drowalliance.forumotion.net
king bloodsy

king bloodsy

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting in elona   Treasure hunting in elona EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:19 pm

hmmm i mitve finished nightfall by then then... does it work if u use different characters there or not?
Back to top Go down
Jaxel

Jaxel

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting in elona   Treasure hunting in elona EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:17 am

Took all the treasure the 2nd of august, so it'll take a while for me to go hunting again
Back to top Go down
Cy Anara

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting in elona   Treasure hunting in elona EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:29 am

The drops are character based - not account based. So yu can reap the benefits from any of your characters, assuming they have got to the sites. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
king bloodsy

king bloodsy

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting in elona   Treasure hunting in elona EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:43 am

gr8 now i hav 2 get like 4 characters thru nf now..
Back to top Go down
Death Magnetic

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting in elona   Treasure hunting in elona EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:25 pm

How do you treasure hunt, can someone show me? Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://xl7.eu
king bloodsy

king bloodsy

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting in elona   Treasure hunting in elona EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:58 pm

in nf.. u find like buried treasure n stuff like tht locations r probly on wiki not so sure myself
Back to top Go down
Cy Anara

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting in elona   Treasure hunting in elona EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:00 am

There is a program called "Mapping out" which is a fantastic resource for guild wars - has all boss locations, skills, treasure chests etc etc

web address

www.mappingout.com

enjoy
Back to top Go down
king bloodsy

king bloodsy

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting in elona   Treasure hunting in elona EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:06 pm

Cy Anara wrote:
There is a program called "Mapping out" which is a fantastic resource for guild wars - has all boss locations, skills, treasure chests etc etc

web address

www.mappingout.com

enjoy
looks dammed handy thanx Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting in elona   Treasure hunting in elona Empty

Back to top Go down

Treasure hunting in elona
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum